top of page

Living With Abhi Group

Public·48 members

Today: Middlesbrough FC - Chelsea FC live free 09/01/2024

18 minutes ago — They started slow (just 2 points from their first 7 games!), then rattled off six straight wins, and now have been trading wins and losses for ...

Back to their best under Zidane, it's hard to see Real Madrid losing this match. The talismanic figure on the touchline inspires his team to extraordinary heights and another haul of trophies by the season's end beckons. Don't be surprised to see the Copa Del Rey among their collection. Back the home team to win with a clean sheet. Wilmot, 20, and 23-year-old Woodman - current and former England U21 internationals respectively - both signed season-long loans at the south Wales club last summer. Gallagher signed in January until the end of the campaign after Chelsea ended the 20-year-old's loan spell at Charlton, while fellow England U21 player Guehi, 19, followed him from Stamford Bridge. The loan deals had originally covered the period until the final games of the Championship season, but clubs have allowed this to be extended to cover the delay that could now see the season finish at the end of July. At the time, it was the biggest away support that an English club had taken abroad - but the total crowd in the vast 90,000-capacity Prater Stadium was a disappointing one. With Poland behind the Iron Curtain, only a handful of Gornik fans were given visas allowing them to attend, and some horrific weather deterred all but the most hardy neutrals. The thing that everyone who was there will remember from it was the horrendous conditions that the match was played in," added Davies. Remember: Messi has already won, apparently. Big Virg? Of course, it's not just Messi in the hunt for the Ballon d'Or. Liverpool supremo Virgil van Dijk is also hoping to scoop football's most coveted individual prize - and his team-mate James Milner is backing him. Happy Ballon d'or Day! What a time to be alive. Liverpool are currently on 86 points, 23 points clear, and have 28 wins from 31 games. Big difference between the top two is at the backAs far as the game itself goes, I'm expecting more of what we have seen from both sides over the past few months. Both teams have been incredible going forward but City are certainly not as strong as Liverpool are defensively, and I don't see them keeping the Reds out. Away team won their first duel in the season 2:0, and they should go here as light favorite for another three point in the competition. Host is new in the league, and they are at the bottom of the table, with quite poor play, even against rivals of the same quality and the strength. The Maracana will join Sao Paulo's Pacaembu stadium and the Mané Garrincha stadium in Brasilia as they are converted into temporary health facilities. Brazil's soccer federation has suspended the current season of the country's national tournament due to the outbreak. Video - It's now or never for Paul Pogba and Real Madrid - Euro Papers01:17 Rio de Janeiro authorities said they had yet to decide how many beds the Maracana would hold. The 3-0 win sealed Getafe's progress to the knockout stages and the Madrid based outfit can now put continental football to bed for the foreseeable future to focus solely on La Liga. That will be a worry for the majority of sides towards the top of the table, as Bordalas' charges have been flying in recent weeks despite their Europa League commitments. The target is to stay at home as much as possible and try to stay fit because we know the competition can start and we need to be ready,” he added. When it starts, it will be like a pre-season for the players because when you don’t play it’s impossible to be as fit as you were. Anything can happen because it will be like a new season. The Premier League could resume behind closed doors and is considering showing some fixtures free-to-air if this happens. It was the former Celtic, Hearts and St Johnstone forward's first goal for Motherwell and team-mate Aarons achieved the same feat 16 minutes later when his cross-cum-shot caught out Hladky. That made it 4-3 and, suddenly, a hitherto dominant St Mirren were rocking violently as Fir Park came to life. Within 60 seconds, it got even louder as Campbell's cross took a nick off Foley and looped over a bewildered Hladky. Middlesbrough vs Chelsea - Carabao Cup: TV channel 16 hours ago — Chelsea visit Middlesbrough in the first leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final. Preview includes team news, how to watch on TV and live stream ... The Professional Football League (LFP) said on Thursday that the Portugal international had been banned for violent misconduct against referee Mikael Lesage during his side's 3-1 defeat at Nimes on Feb. After examining the evidence. Commission has decided to sanction Gelson Martins with a six-month ban. ROMA FANS STILL ANGRY WITH KOLAROV Aleksandar Kolarov's goal in AS Roma's 4-0 win over Lecce failed to placate fans at the Stadio Olimpico who greeted it with whistles and insults. The Serbian's testy relationship with the supporters goes back to comments in November 2018 when he said that they "don't know anything about football". Only one of their last five league games have been won since that big victory over second placed Leeds United. Forest need to get their home form sorted out as the last two games have produced just one point with no goals scored. The win over Leeds is the only one they have had in their last four home league matches, all of which have had under 2. England. European Club Association chairman Andrea Agnelli "The focus now will be to come up with solutions to conclude the 2019-20 club season in the most practical manner and, beyond that, ensure football, like society as a whole, returns as quickly as possible to its natural form and rhythm," Agnelli said in a statement. Bournemouth thought they had snatched a significant win in their bid to avoid relegation but were denied after Callum Wilson's overhead kick was ruled out by the video assistant referee. Wilson's acrobatic stoppage-time effort struck Joshua King's arm on the way into the Tottenham net. The Cherries can take positives from ending a five-game losing run to earn a draw against Spurs but remain in the drop zone, three points from a position of safety. I see that Osipovichy is pretty big or it is better to say huge favorite in this match from Belorussia, but I will still bet on goals, what is for me always good option in matches like this one is. So, home team is in last few friendly matches, before start of season played poor and when I say that, I mean on fact that they are lost last three matches 0-1, 2-3 and 0-3 so it is much better to bet on goals in this match, or on their win in handicap. Odds are solid and I will try. Turkish Super League matchday 14 featuring Kayserispor against Caykur Rizespor, a game between the last team in the league Kayserispor with relegation problems against under table team Caykur Rizespor that want to play themselves out to avoid relegation threat. Middlesbrough vs Chelsea predictions: EFL Cup tips and 14 hours ago — Stretched Boro no match for Blues. Chelsea beat Preston North End 4-0 in the FA Cup at the weekend and have now won five of their previous six ... Second HalfPosted at Second Half begins Liverpool 2, Brighton and Hove Albion 0. Half TimePosted at 45'+2' First Half ends, Liverpool 2, Brighton and Hove Albion 0. Dele Alli starred as Tottenham made it three wins out of three under manager Jose Mourinho, despite a Bournemouth fightback. The result lifts Tottenham, who secured their first back-to-back Premier League victories this season, up to fifth in the table, while the visitors drop to 12th. But the officials did not see it and Celtic were denied a clear penalty. Raven: "If you look at the replay, it's blatant, but I was a few yards from where the ref was, and it looked to me like it hit his face. So I completely understood the referee not seeing it. You do think 'where was the linesman?' though. Tansey: "I'm not even going to say I didn't see it - I was six feet from it and it was a blatant penalty. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Ruben Vargas (FC Augsburg). Goal!Posted at 90'+1' Goal! FC Bayern München 2, FC Augsburg 0. Leon Goretzka (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Serge Gnabry. Posted at 89' Offside, FC Augsburg. Raphael Framberger tries a through ball, but Florian Niederlechner is caught offside. Hoffenheim's Danish attacker Robert Skov opened the scoring early on, finishing a Pavel Kaderábek cross after less than four minutes. However, this commanding position was thrown away when Ermin Bicakcic presented Paderborn's Dennis Srbeny with a chance to equalise five minutes later. Although Srbeny's curled finish was extremely clinical, Hoffenheim must cut these mistakes out. With eight games remaining, Lazio remain second in the table, seven points behind Maurizio Sarri's side. Juventus had earlier cruised past Torino in the Turin derby as Cristiano Ronaldo scored his first free-kick for the defending champions. Ibrahimovic's Milan move into the last Europa League qualification spot in sixth, although seventh-placed Napoli are just a point behind with a game in hand. This odds are really more than ok for me in this match from Belarusian second league and of course, my option will be over, what is very real. Naftan is new season started with just 0-0 and that is probably reason why is this odds so big in this moment and they are even 1,82 on over 2,75. Still, I believe in over, because of Lida. This team is very good for goals and last year, in two matches against this rival, they are both times played efficient against this rival. In that period, it was 2-1 and 3-2, so over is real and now. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Heart of Midlothian. Jamie Walker replaces Lewis Moore because of an injury. Posted at 72' Foul by Daryl Horgan (Hibernian). Posted at 72' Lewis Moore (Heart of Midlothian) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Corner, Heart of Midlothian. Conceded by Adam Jackson. Accrington great form got them away from the relegation zone and now they are 7 points ahead of Tranmere and 19 points ahead of their today s opponent Southend so I surely expect from them to be able to get the win in this game but also I expect from them to score surely more than 1 goal and I think they could easily win with two or maybe ven 3 goals difference so I decide to take this bet and I surely want to recommend it to anyone cause if Accrington just win with 1 goal difference stake Will return Assisted by Jackson Irvine. Posted at 89' Foul by Josh Bowler (Hull City). Posted at 89' Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Corner, Hull City. Conceded by Jonathan Leko. Posted at 87' Jordy de Wijs (Hull City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic). BookingPosted at 86' Jackson Irvine (Hull City) is shown the yellow card. Arsenal expects a "significant number of people" will self-isolate, including first-team staff and coaches. The health of our people and the wider public is our priority and that is where our focus is," said club managing director Vinai Venkatesham. We are in active dialogue with all the relevant people to manage this situation appropriately, and we look forward to getting back to training and playing as soon as medical advice allows. Follow Burnley v Manchester City LIVE It's about to kick off in tonight's Premier League match. Follow our live coverage. Richarlison signs contract extension Everton's Brazilian forward Richarlison has signed a contract extension until 2024. The 22-year-old joined from Watford for a fee of around £40 million as manager Marco Silva's first Everton recruit in July 2018 and has scored 20 goals for the club in all competitions. Where to watch Middlesbrough vs Chelsea on US TV 2 hours ago — With ESPN+, you can watch Middlesbrough vs Chelsea and tons more League Cup games. With the legal streaming service, you can watch the game on ... You can't always get on with everyone in your workplace. Admittedly, with many of us working from home at the moment, it is not really an issue - but generally speaking there is likely to be one or two people in the office that sometimes rub you up the wrong way. The same is true on the football pitch. Fifteen years ago to the day, football witnessed one of the most memorable on-pitch dust-ups when then Newcastle team-mates Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer were sent off for fighting each other. Derby’s weekend scalp has put them back in the top six picture, as they saw off promotion contenders Preston at the weekend. Now the Rams are only five points shy of a packed top six fight. With Wayne Rooney set to appear from January on, the visitors are looking to stay in reach of the playoffs over the Festive period. What looked to be a highly promising campaign has unravelled with a run of only one win in their last five games, in which Real have dropped points against Levante and Celta Vigo and been knocked out of the Copa del Rey by Real Sociedad. Their hopes of remaining in the Champions League are hanging by a thread after Wednesday's last-16 first leg against Manchester City in which they conceded two late goals to lose 2-1 at home. But these accusations have been rebuffed by the Saudi government, which claims it wants to get more of its people engaged in sport. Hatice Cengiz has called on the Premier League to block the takeoverComplaints to the Premier LeagueCengiz has written to the Premier League to state the takeover should be blocked. In a reply to her letter from chief executive Richard Masters, seen by BBC Sport, he says the Premier League are following "due processes required by UK law and by the Premier League's own rules", which "go beyond those required by UK company law" and are "applied with rigour". Above all, we're going to go through a dramatic period for French football that will be deprived of its revenue. Best players could go because of financial implications Could Lyon lose Memphis Depay (right) or Moussa Dembele in the transfer window?Aulas says the biggest clubs in the country - PSG, Marseille, Lyon and Bordeaux - will be hit the hardest in terms of revenue from ticketing, sponsorship and television, estimating a total loss of between 300m euros and 400m euros. While acknowledging that the technology used to determine offside decisions by VAR is not accurate enough to identify millimetre calls, Brud said that did not mean the offside law needed to be changed. We don’t think it is time (to change the law). What we need to do is focus on the training and education and ensure that the consistency and application of the VAR/offside law is being done properly," he said, rejecting the suggestions for the law to reflect 'clear daylight' or other changes. the JS Saoura fc team and the Ain M'lila fc team, go head to head in Algeria league 1. The JS Saoura fc team is in 11th position with 20 points Collected. While guest team the Ain M'lila fc team came in 8th place by collecting 22 points. In the last 5 times the JS Saoura fc team played at home, 2 of them ended in a the JS Saoura fc team had draw. While guest team the Ain M'lila fc team played at away in the last 5 previous matches, 2 of them ended in a draw. We got more into the game in the second half but that is not good enough for us. Barca midfielder Sergio Busquets said the team grew into the match and there were reasons to be positive in spite of the defeat. We attacked a lot more in the second half but we couldn't take our chances. We need to try and adapt to the ideas of the new coaching staff," he said. BookingPosted at 65' John Brooks (VfL Wolfsburg) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 65' Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Foul by John Brooks (VfL Wolfsburg). SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Jadon Sancho replaces Julian Brandt. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, VfL Wolfsburg. Felix Klaus replaces Jérôme Roussillon. FSV Mainz 05 will be hosting Werder Bremen in an explosive Bundesliga week 33 league game that will decide who stays in relegation zone and who is about to be saved. Opel Arena Stadion Mainz will host the game. Zidane courts Mbappe ahead of PSG meeting Zinedine Zidane has re-stoked rumours Real Madrid will make a move for Kylian Mbappe ahead of Paris Saint Germain's trip to the Bernabeu in the Champions League. The La Liga side have long been linked with a move for the France World Cup-winner, and the manager was tickled into declaring his on-going affection for the player by reporters in the build-up to Tuesday's game. Newcastle v West Ham (14:15 BST)It makes me laugh how there is still speculation over what the takeover at Newcastle would mean for Magpies boss Steve Bruce, even while his side are swatting other teams away. Bruce was forever being compared unfavourably to his predecessor Rafael Benitez when he took over last summer. In the past couple of weeks, his side have scored eight goals in three league games to pick up seven points and make it completely certain that they are staying up, yet you still hear about how they would be better off with Mauricio Pochettino in charge.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page