top of page

Living With Abhi Group

Public·47 members

[[STREAMING!]] ZED vs El Gaish live streaming 9 January 2024

... ZED. VS. El Gaish. El Gaish · Leagues Brazil: Copinha ... VS. Sporting de Cabinda. Sporting de Cabinda. Welcome to 55goal Football Live Streaming & Live Score ...

During the summer transfer window, United spent over £130m on defenders, bringing in Harry Maguire from Leicester City and Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace, and also signed winger Daniel James from Swansea City. Solskjaer referenced the squad-building at Liverpool since Jurgen Klopp took charge in October 2015, with the Reds now 16 points clear at the top of the Premier League and the reigning European champions. It was four years ago, but even so this is not a great look for him. I would not take the [Tottenham] job because I love Chelsea supporters too much. Now we all know Mourinho likes to talk and after nearly a year on the sidelines, some of his comments about Tottenham from the comfort of a pundit's chair are coming home to roost. Conceded by David Martin. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by N'Golo Kanté with a headed pass. Posted at 90' Emerson (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Ryan Fredericks (West Ham United). Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. The Turkish giants, fifth in the table, are nine points behind league leaders Trabzonspor. Antalyaspor, meanwhile, are 11th in the table and in the kind of form that will surely see them climb higher before the season's end. The visitors are unbeaten in eight matches and come into this game off the back of an impressive 1-0 over Sivasspor, who have been tussling for the title themselves for much of the season. Theo Valls replaces Lucas Deaux. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bordeaux. Samuel Kalu replaces Nicolas de Preville. BookingPosted at 66' Yacine Adli (Bordeaux) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 66' Foul by Yacine Adli (Bordeaux). Posted at 66' Pablo Martinez (Nîmes) wins a free kick in the defensive half. I don't have to offer any advice to other teams' players. Greenwood salvages draw for UnitedIs Haaland the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic?Bundesliga duo Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig are understood to have registered an interest in the Norwegian, who scored in his first five Champions League group matches this season and who made his full international debut in September. His career is being guided by agent Mino Raiola, who also looks after Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Paul Pogba, amongst others. Wolfsburg were shocked at home in the Europa League but go to this game as firm favorites. Their away run is quite encouraging and facing an Augsburg side struggling at home will give them an advantage. However, they will be concerned about their defence as they have very few clean sheets away from home while Augsburg have scored pretty regularly at home. Here we are backing Wolfsburg for a 3-2 win. Poor from Taylor as he is caught in possession by Pereira, who delightfully feeds Martial, with the Frenchman having time to slot home his third goal in the last two games. SAVE! Finally De Gea is called into action, by the unlikely boot of Bardsley, but the Spaniard is down sharply to palm the ball wide. Beitar is having the worst run in the season, and they are one of the weaker rival in the league at the time. Losing all of the recent games, with more than two goals conceded in average, makes this squad as one of the teams that are not hard to face at the moment. The fans have mostly kept the faith, giving Simeone loud ovations when his name was announced before recent home meetings with Leganes and Granada. But there were outbreaks of whistled complaints against the team's efforts during those two games, and the overwhelming mood among Atletico fans is that something must change if the team want to compete for major titles. For now, that 'something' is not expected to be the departure of Simeone, whose position as iconic leader remains intact after his transformation of the club's fortunes since his arrival in December 2011. Borussia Dortmund are close to completing the signing of Birmingham City's teenage midfielder Jude Bellingham on a long-term contract. In August, Bellingham broke the record of former England striker Trevor Francis as Birmingham's youngest player, when he made his first team debut aged 16 years and 38 days. He scored the winner against Stoke on his home debut. BBC Sport understands the transfer to Dortmund is yet to be completed. Assisted by Giovanni Reyna following a corner. Posted at 88' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Alexander Schwolow. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Achraf Hakimi (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Raphael Guerreiro. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Sport-Club Freiburg. Nico Schlotterbeck replaces Dominique Heintz. The right-back scored a 20-yard strike in the Lionesses quarter-final win over Norway on her way to picking up the award for second best player at the tournament. Domestically, she was part of the Lyon side that lifted the French league, French Cup and Champions League trophies, and she was named Uefa's Women's Player of the Year and was runner-up for the women's Ballon d'Or. Read Bronze's full profileJulie Ertz Media playback is not supported on this device BBC Women's Footballer of the Year 2020: Julie Ertz profile Age: 27 Country: USA Caps: 88Club: Chicago Red Stars Position: MidfielderAn essential but often unsung member of the USA team, Ertz claimed her second World Cup winner's medal by helping her country to success at France 2019. While their hosts may be known for their defensive strengths, that is not something which is true of the visitors. They have conceded in all but one of their away league matches this season and, given that they have also conceded in each of their last eight league matches, it looks like a record which is not going away any time soon. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Manchester United 5, Bournemouth 2. Posted at 90'+5' Offside, Manchester United. Juan Mata tries a through ball, but Paul Pogba is caught offside. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Aaron Ramsdale. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt saved. Fred (Manchester United) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top right corner. Assisted by Bruno Fernandes. The victory for Peter Bosz's side means they rise to fifth while Dortmund remain third - three points behind leaders Bayern Munich, who face second-placed RB Leipzig on Sunday. The game set off at a frenetic pace and Erling Braut Haaland, who was making his first Bundesliga start for Dortmund, had already narrowly missed two chances when his side fell behind to Volland's first of the game - a cool finish after being sent clear by Nadiem Amiri. A video posted on social media showed the group gathered outside the house in Cheshire chanting threats towards Woodward, who is married with two children. British media reported that neither the 48-year-old Woodward nor his family were present at the property. United are fifth in the Premier League, 33 points adrift of leaders and arch-rivals Liverpool - and Woodward has been the target of blame from the fans for the club's recent struggles. West Ham's miserable home record continued as defeat by a much-changed Leicester side left them stuck in a Premier League relegation battle. Boos from the Hammers fans greeted the final whistle at London Stadium as Manuel Pellegrini's side racked up a fourth straight home defeat. Second-placed Leicester, who made nine changes from the Boxing Day defeat by Liverpool, had a measure of control throughout and deservedly won through Demarai Gray's composed second-half finish. He said the body would reissue guidance on VAR's use after its annual general meeting in February. If you spend multiple minutes trying to identify whether it is offside or not, then it's not clear and obvious and the original decision should stand," he said. He added: "What we really need to stress is that 'clear and obvious' applies to every single situation that is being reviewed by the VAR or the referee. You know you have to beat the minnows, and we did. Personally I was a wee bit annoyed because I had a great chance to score a hat-trick, I had a header I should have put away. We gave them two goals for nothing and you don't think about it at the time but they come back to haunt you. Two balls over the top, the first one Danny McGrain and [goalkeeper Alan Rough] Roughie get mixed up, the second Allan Evans gets caught. Ansu Fati replaces Antoine Griezmann. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Barcelona. Ivan Rakitic replaces Sergio Busquets. Posted at 64' Corner, Barcelona. Conceded by Dani García. Tottenham picked up their first victory in eight games to leave West Ham with a battle to stay in the Premier League. Czech midfielder Tomas Soucek inadvertently converted into his own net following Giovani lo Celso's corner and Harry Kane broke clear to stroke in his 18th goal of the season. Linus said that story only garnered international attention because the Daily Mail covered it. The implication is that although racist incidents are commonplace in Italy, they rarely even register with the general public unless foreign outlets start paying attention. Although AC Milan and Roma both issued statements disavowing "what appears to be an anti-racism campaign", some Twitter users agreed that the story would have never blown up had it not been for the sudden interest taken by international media. Pochettino was the first to go, followed by Emery and then Sánchez Flores - and we know Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Silva are by no means safe. What have they done to deserve this? Not enough, seems to be the answer. I remember the then Bolton manager, Ian Greaves, referring to the third round of the FA Cup as 'sacking time' - and it was in those days. But now no manager's job is safe at any period in the season. Read the full story Ancelotti plans backroom staff The Telegraph reports that Carlo Ancelotti is set to be in the stands for Everton’s game against Arsenal at Goodison Park on Saturday. The 60-year-old Italian will start assembling his backroom staff, who have been with him across Europe. Duncan Ferguson could stay on as an assistant, but he will be joined by his son Davide, fitness coach Francesco Mauri and video analyst Simone Montanaro. Subs: Gray 6, Quina 6. Key events 38’ - GOAL! Liverpool 1-0 Watford. Salah scores - Mane picks out Salah behind the defence and he cuts onto his right foot in the box, and curls a shot into the top corner past Foster. WATFORD MISS - Deulofeu drives a shot at a tight angle that Alisson palms away. It's into the path of Sarr, who can volley it home, and he misses the connection almost entirely! 50’ - GOAL! Liverpool 2-0 Watford. Sergi Roberto replaces Antoine Griezmann. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Hernâni (Levante) left footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by José Campaña. Posted at 69' Foul by Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona). Posted at 69' Rubén Rochina (Levante) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Last April professional footballers boycotted social media for 24 hours to protest against the way networks and football authorities had responded to racial taunts. Roma defender Chris Smalling, who is on loan from Manchester United, said that he had witnessed some players taking a break from using social media. He told BBC Sport: "I wasn't on it until a few years ago, I was generally a private person and then I saw it and a lot of the good things that come from it. Everton are hopeful of appointing Carlo Ancelotti as manager as positive talks continue. Ancelotti, 60, has been Everton's top target to succeed sacked Marco Silva. The Italian held face-to-face discussions with Everton majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri in London earlier this week. But caretaker manager Duncan Ferguson is set to be in charge of Saturday's home game against Arsenal, even if Ancelotti's appointment is finalised. The Italian government has banned sporting events in the country's most affected regions, which include Milan, and so far 10 Serie A matches have been postponed. Although the government has given Serie A the option of staging matches behind closed doors, clubs cannot agree on whether that choice is preferable to postponing games altogether. ZED v El Gaish Free Football Tips & Predictions 1 day ago — ZED have averaged 2.5 goals in their last 6 starts which has been good. El Gaish are averaging 1.7 goals from their last 3 games. Each of the ... ZED FC vs El Geish: LiveScore, Live Stream + Prediction Watch ZED FC vs El Geish live stream on 09/01/2024 at 07:00. ZED FC - El Geish prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. Head to head stats. Tallinna Kalev lost two matches in a row and conceded 8 goals while didn't score even one. They play so badly last weeks and I don't think that they will win or draw against Kuressaare. The visitors look good and they lost only against Tulevik and Paid on away. They are a much better team in this season than Tallinna Kalev so I don't think that they will fail to win this match. The hosts conceded 20 goals and scored only 5. Kuressaare looks better as they got 7 points and conceded only 13 goals. My bet is Kuressaare to win Unbeaten in 5 games, Flu have shown they can hold their nerve when it counts and confidence will be fairly high coming into this game. The side have looked reasonably strong since Marcao came in a few months ago and also having taken 7 points from their last 4 away games, they'll be assured of their ability to secure a result on enemy territory Relive Saturday's EFL action as it happenedThat result gave Leeds a morale boost going into this match, but they were not given an easy ride by the mid-table Royals, who dug in deep in the first half. Reading keeper Rafael Cabral saved from Ezgjan Alioski and Moore blocked Helder Costa's shot, while at the other end, Casilla turned away George Puscas' effort. It is anticipated the club will break even in this financial year and every member of manager Dean Smith's squad is thought to have a relegation clause in their contract. Also in the accounts, it is confirmed the club was facing an unfair dismissal claim. This is understood to surround the exit of former chief executive Keith Wyness in June 2018, which was settled in November, after the period these accounts covered. Now I drive for Uber and I sell books. He has said that his houses, businesses and bank accounts in Turkey had all been seized by Erdogan's government. He also denies any crimes. Nobody seems able to explain what my role in this coup was supposed to be," he added. I never did anything illegal, I am not a traitor or a terrorist. This is not the first time he's spoken on the subject. In 2018 he told the New York Times: "It's my country; I love my people, even though their ideas about me are distorted by controlled media. The SPFL has written to member clubs urging them to vote against Rangers' resolution for an independent inquiry into the process to end the season. Rangers, Hearts and Stranraer have forced an EGM on Tuesday at which clubs will vote, with 75% support needed. The league has also moved to rebut several claims made in a dossier released by the Ibrox club on Thursday. Among those is the assertion that clubs were not told of a potential £10m liability to sponsors and broadcasters.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Abhishek
  • Catherine Barrett
    Catherine Barrett
  • Karakurt Monreal
    Karakurt Monreal
  • stas malets
    stas malets
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page