Hello Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain Full Movie Download HD 1080p - Filmywap
- Who are the main actors and director? - What is the genre and rating of the movie? H2: Plot Summary - How does Lallan move from his village to Mumbai? - What are some of the situations he faces as a security guard? - How does he discover his hidden talents? - How does he deal with his love interest Saroja? - How does he overcome his enemies and challenges? H2: Analysis - What are some of the themes and messages of the movie? - How does the movie use comedy to entertain and educate? - How does the movie portray Mumbai and its culture? - How does the movie compare to other Hindi comedy films? H2: Criticism - What are some of the strengths and weaknesses of the movie? - What are some of the reviews and ratings of the movie? - What are some of the controversies and criticisms of the movie? H2: Conclusion - What is the main takeaway from the movie? - Would you recommend this movie to others? - Where can you watch this movie online? H2: FAQs - Q1: Who is Lallan in Hello Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain? - Q2: Is Hello Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain based on a true story? - Q3: What is the meaning of Hello Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain? - Q4: Who is Saroja in Hello Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain? - Q5: How long is Hello Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain? The article with HTML formatting is as follows:
Hello Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain 1080p Hd: A Review
Hello Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain is a Hindi comedy film that was released in 2010. It stars Rajpal Yadav as Lallan, a security guard who gets into various troubles in Mumbai. The film is directed by Dilip Shukla, who also wrote the screenplay. The film also features Preeti Mehra as Saroja, Lallan's love interest, Ketki Dave as Hansaben, Lallan's boss's wife, and Manoj Joshi as Lachhmidas, Lallan's boss.
Hello Hum Lallann Bol Rahe Hain 1080p Hd
The film belongs to the genre of comedy-drama, which combines humor and serious elements to tell a story. The film has a rating of U (universal), which means it is suitable for all ages. The film has a runtime of 130 minutes.
The film begins with Lallan moving from his village to Mumbai, where he gets a job as a security guard at a bank. He is assigned to guard the locker room, where he meets Saroja, a bank employee who has a locker there. Lallan falls in love with Saroja, but she is already engaged to another man.
Lallan also faces various challenges and enemies in his new city. He has to deal with his boss Lachhmidas, who is a corrupt and greedy businessman. He also has to face Hansaben, Lachhmidas's wife, who is a dominating and suspicious woman. Lallan also has to deal with a gang of robbers, who are planning to loot the bank. Lallan also has to deal with his own relatives, who are jealous of his success and try to exploit him.
Lallan discovers that he has some hidden talents that help him overcome his troubles. He finds out that he can mimic any voice and impersonate anyone. He uses this skill to fool his enemies and help his friends. He also finds out that he can sing and dance very well. He uses this skill to impress Saroja and win her heart.
Lallan manages to foil the robbery plan of the gang, expose the corruption of Lachhmidas, and escape the wrath of Hansaben. He also manages to convince Saroja to break her engagement and marry him. He becomes a hero in the eyes of everyone and lives happily ever after with Saroja.
The film is a comedy-drama that explores some of the themes and messages related to life in Mumbai, such as:
- The contrast between the rural and urban lifestyles - The challenges and opportunities faced by migrants in the city - The corruption and crime prevalent in the society - The importance of honesty, courage, and love The film uses comedy to entertain and educate the audience. It uses various elements of humor, such as:
- Slapstick comedy: The film relies on physical humor and exaggerated actions to create laughter. For example, Lallan's clumsy antics as a security guard, his funny disguises as different characters, and his hilarious dance moves. - Situational comedy: The film creates humor from the absurd and unexpected situations that Lallan faces in Mumbai. For example, Lallan's encounter with a fake astrologer, his involvement in a fake kidnapping plot, and his confrontation with the robbers. - Verbal comedy: The film uses witty dialogues and wordplay to create humor. For example, Lallan's catchphrase "Hello Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain", which means "Hello I am Lallan speaking", which he uses to introduce himself in different voices. The film also uses puns, sarcasm, and irony to create humor. The film portrays Mumbai and its culture in a realistic and humorous way. It shows the diversity and vibrancy of the city, as well as its problems and challenges. It shows the different aspects of Mumbai, such as:
- The landmarks and attractions: The film shows some of the famous places in Mumbai, such as the Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Juhu Beach, and Film City. - The people and communities: The film shows some of the diverse groups of people living in Mumbai, such as the Marathis, Gujaratis, Punjabis, South Indians, Muslims, Christians, Parsis, etc. - The lifestyle and activities: The film shows some of the typical activities and events that happen in Mumbai, such as the traffic jams, local trains, festivals, weddings, parties, etc. The film compares to other Hindi comedy films in terms of its style and content. It follows the tradition of Hindi comedy films that use satire and parody to comment on social issues and human nature. It also follows the trend of Hindi comedy films that use mimicry and impersonation as a source of humor. Some of the examples of similar Hindi comedy films are:
- Hera Pheri (2000): A film about three men who get involved in a kidnapping plot - Munna Bhai M.B.B.S (2003): A film about a gangster who pretends to be a doctor - Khosla Ka Ghosla (2006): A film about a middle-class family who fights against a land grabber - Dhamaal (2007): A film about four friends who chase after a hidden treasure b70169992d